FOR LEASE: SUBSTANTIAL HIGH EXPOSURE BUILDING WITH VERSATILE ACCOMODATION
• Building area of 1400 metres* with 13 carparks
• Former 45 bed aged care facility with dual street frontage
• Existing improvements include Commercial Kitchen/Laundry, consulting rooms, office suites, day rooms and courtyard
• Suit Medical, social/community, health & aged care and/or childcare uses (STCA)
• Fully equipped with Solar power, heating/cooling and CCTV Security System
• Close proximity to major arterials including The Metropolitan Ring Road, Hume Freeway, Sydney Road and Mahoneys Road as well as easy access to public transport, Thomastown and Keon Park Railway Stations
• Close to Thomastown's large format retail precinct home to Bunnings, Telstra Business Centre, JB Hi Fi and Harvey Norman
• Close to Pacific Epping Shopping Centre and Northern Hospital (3.5km*), Lalor Plaza with Coles (1.2km*), St Monicas College (3km*), Parade College (4.5km*) RMIT University (5km*) and Latrobe University (7km*)
• Exposure to 55,000* vehicles passing daily
Map & Direction
James brings with him a wealth of knowledge of the legal intricacies affecting vendors and investors alike. This, combined with a tireless work ethic and an unwavering desire to get the best results for his client’s ensures that clients are provided with a premium level of service and that no stone is left unturned in pursuit of their goals.
Melbourne Acquisitions is led by Dominic Gibson; a fully licensed estate agent and qualified auctioneer with over 10 years experience in sales, leasing and property management.