Versatile Inner City Freehold in thriving North
Melbourne Acquisitions are pleased to offer 525 High Street Northcote for sale via onsite public auction on Thursday 5 December 2019 at 2:30pm.
Located in the highly sought after and tightly held High Street Northcote, this property is suitable to occupy, invest or develop (STCA)
Over the past decade, Northcote has undergone a significant boom and become a thriving inner-city lifestyle hub with a median house price of $1,245,000^.
· Superbly located 6km from Melbourne CBD
· Flexible Commercial 1 Zone allowing for a variety of uses
· Land area 234sqm* with rear access and on-site parking
· Well serviced by public transport with tram on doorstep and close proximity to Croxton Train Station (165m*)
· Close proximity to a variety of lifestyle amenity including some of Melbourne's most renowned bars, restaurants and cafes
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive listing agents:
James Latos 0437 537 957 or Dominic Gibson 0409 366 941
^as of 27 Sept 2019 - Realestate.com.au
Map & Direction
James brings with him a wealth of knowledge of the legal intricacies affecting vendors and investors alike. This, combined with a tireless work ethic and an unwavering desire to get the best results for his client’s ensures that clients are provided with a premium level of service and that no stone is left unturned in pursuit of their goals.
Melbourne Acquisitions is led by Dominic Gibson; a fully licensed estate agent and qualified auctioneer with over 10 years experience in sales, leasing and property management.